Thank you for choosing our office, we pride ourselves in providing compassionate, quality care and please know that we appreciate having you as our patient. In order to provide the best eye care and to provide you with appropriate recommendations please be prepared to discuss your medical, eye and family history with our doctors. We will also need you to bring:
- Insurance ID – if it is your spouse’s insurance or parent’s insurance we will need their information as well. Without this necessary information we cannot bill your insurance for your services or eyewear and you will need to come prepared to pay.
- Personal ID – Verification of your identity is an important step to insure against insurance fraud and abuse. Please be prepared to present your Personal ID at the time of your appointment.
- List of Medications – If you have a list of medications or could compile this before you arrive this will expedite your time in our office. Medications DO affect your vision and overall eye health and it is necessary to know about all medications you are taking.
- Name of your Primary Care Doctor. We sometimes correspond with your primary care physician concerning your diagnosis, treatment and prognosis as well as medication concerns.
- All Eyewear – Please bring all of the glasses that you use this may include your “over the counter” reading glasses, prescription glasses, old glasses and sunglasses. Bring all contact lens information that you may have as well to include the boxes they come in or any written prescriptions.